**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine . It's where we showcase all the books we can't wait to get our hands on!

Okay, so I decided that I need  some new features on my blog (which right now consists of only reviews! Haha). I am currently asking around a few authors for an interview and/or a book giveaway, so watch out for those!

But right now, the book that is definitely has long grabbing my attention since I set my eyes on its cover is;


Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman.
Release date: February 26th 2013 by Random House



You or your Alt? Only one will survive.
"Dualed" is a thrilling high-concept YA where citizens must prove their worth by killing their Alts--twins raised by other families.
The city of Kersh is a safe haven, but the price of safety is high. West Grayer has trained as a fighter, preparing for the day when her assignment arrives and she will have one month to hunt down and kill her Alt. Survival means advanced schooling, a good job, marriage--life. But then a tragic misstep shakes West's confidence. Stricken with grief and guilt, she's no longer certain that she's the best version of herself, the version worthy of a future. If she is to have any chance of winning, she must stop running not only from her Alt, but also from love . . . though both have the power to destroy her.
Elsie Chapman's suspenseful debut weaves unexpected romance into a novel full of fast-paced action and thought-provoking philosophy. When the story ends, discussions will begin about this future society where every adult is a murderer and every child knows there is another out there who just might be better.

What worse than the too-far-away release date?
This book is available on NetGalley but I couldn't request it because Random House freaking deny every request from outside U.S.
See? Even I lay my life on the floor for this book I still can't have it now because I don't live in the U.S.

Sobsob. Go on, add this in your TBR list while I silently cry for my unfulfilled desire for this book.

6 comments:

Dualed sounds AMAZING! I'm really looking forward to reading it as well. I can't believe it's not out until next year though. Eep!

Books of Amber

I want to read this to and like you I hate the Random House don't give out ARCS to non US residents. (They publish in this country) Oh well : )

I love the blog!! I followed you on GFC (100th follower!) Linky and NB.

My WOW and international giveaway

Ooh that book sounds interesting - love the concept and fabulous cover too

Dualed sounds really interesting. I'll have to add that to my now very long to be read list!! Congrats on over 100 followers! I'm number 102.

Would love you to stop by my blog, Ensconced in YA
http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

Thanks all for sharing your interest in my WoW pick. I feel like I'll grow old just to wait for Dualed to be released. LOL!

Thanks for all new followers as well. I've checked out and followed your blogs too :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...