**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
In the Community, there is no more pain or war. Implanted computer chips have wiped humanity clean of destructive emotions, and thoughts are replaced by a feed from the Link network.
When Zoe starts to malfunction (or “glitch”), she suddenly begins having her own thoughts, feelings, and identity. Any anomalies must be immediately reported and repaired, but Zoe has a secret so dark it will mean certain deactivation if she is caught: her glitches have given her uncontrollable telekinetic powers.
As Zoe struggles to control her abilities and stay hidden, she meets other glitchers including Max, who can disguise his appearance, and Adrien, who has visions of the future. Both boys introduce Zoe to feelings that are entirely new. Together, this growing band of glitchers must find a way to free themselves from the controlling hands of the Community before they’re caught and deactivated, or worse.
In this action-packed debut, Glitch begins an exciting new young adult trilogy.

LOL. I thought I can bear this farther than my fellow GR friends.

*Chuckles* Who was I kidding?

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing


Starring:
Zoe as The Paranoid Parrot
Adrien as The Guy With the Weird Cuss Words
Max as The Guy Who Kisses Grossly
Insta-Love
Love-Triangle
Some Superpowers Borrowed From X-Men Franchise

Sorry, but no, I will not bother to expand anything. This book is just nightmarish.

This e-ARC was provided to me by NetGalley and St. Martin's Press.

View all my reviews

3 comments:

Aaaw. That's too bad. I was looking forward to this book. :(
I'll still read it when I get a copy though, but I'll lower my expectations. XD

Too bad! But thanks for the honest review. And I was looking forward to it : (

I was looking forward to it too. It was kinda shocking actually that this got published to be honest.

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...