**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week's characteristic: Laying Down

5. The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
The colour scheme is gorgeous! But the model pose always strikes me as being odd, like there was a needle poking onto her back or something.
4. When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
I love the vastness of the sea, if only the model wore a longer dress...she looks skimpy in that dress, alright.

3. Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell
Look at that facial expression! And do I love anything autumn. ^_^
2. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
I really love the colour, it's just amazing that the cover didn't turn out as yucky brown or mossy green, just somewhere in between.

1. A Certain Slant of Light (Light #1) by Laura Whitcomb
You do know I have a thing for creepy cover, don't you? :D

2 comments:

Crave and When the Sea is Rising Red are great choices!!!

Some fantastic choices!

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...