**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description


OH LAWD!!! It went live, the interview went live already!!! *Runs around hysterically*

*Stops, clears throat* Okay, here's the coolest thing ever. Brooke at The Cover Contessa has started a new segment on her blog called Feature Friday where she will feature another blogger so you can get to know them and their blog better.



So I thought, *chuckles* why not? I'd do anything for fame. Muahahaha!

And today, the interview went live and believe me, I died a thousand times out of embarrassment when I read that interview all over again! But yeah, I thank Brooke so much for featuring me and my blog, it means a lot to me!
You, my fellow readers may read the uh-not-so-normal interview here.

I know you wanna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...