**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic. 

I'm going to stop participating in Waiting in Wednesday meme, it got redundant and there are simply too many blogs participating in this meme, so I'm switching to another interesting meme! COVER CHARACTERISTICS! I have a secret obsession for pretty covers so I'm really excited!!!

This week’s cover characteristic: Dresses





Choosing my favourite five was among the hardest decision I ever made, but I managed to narrow it down at last! And they are

1. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Urmm, no. I'm not planning to read anything by Lauren Kate but that dress is so intricate!

2. Entwined by Heather Dixon
Still reading this! Trust me guys, it looks better in real life.

3. PineLight (PineLight #1) by Jillian Peery 
Bought it. Solely because of its cover. *sigh* Still yet to read this.

4. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey.
Read. It was good but not awesome. :/

5. After Obsession by Carrie Jones
The cover looks so simple but it's the orientation of the model that intrigued me.



Do you have 5 favorite covers with the characteristic “Dresses” on them?

4 comments:

i love the cover of entwined

Sadly, I didn't quite enjoy the book as much as I wanted to. :(

wow, so pretty, love these covers
Cover Characteristic-Dresses

Thanks! Love your choices too!

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...