**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic. 

This week’s cover characteristic: Vampire Fangs




This week theme is a lot harder than the last time because I think I had enough with books about vampires. And a lot of vampire books also fall into adult or erotica genre (which I will never read). So here are my selections:

5. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Hands down, among the funniest book I ever read. This is like a subtle parody for Twilight.

4. Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Dice, and Red Dice (Thirst #1) by Christopher Pike
I've heard a lot of Christopher Pike but nah, I'm not that drawn to read his books yet.

3. Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz 
Reviews have been really mixed for this one and can I add that the series might be too damn long. So, yup. Still ain't going to read this series yet.

2. Untamed (House of Night #4) by P.C. Cast
I'm just glad I didn't buy the books from this series after I went fangirling over Twilight (which I'm not anymore. Haha!) I don't think the reviews are convincing enough.

1. Scent of a White Rose (The Rose Trilogy #1) by Tish Thawer
I never heard of this book/series before! But I really like that cover! Will I ever going to read this? Hmmm...like I said before, vampires are not my favourite supernatural creatures.

7 comments:

I love the cover for Eat, Slay, Love and the book is really fun. Anfd you are right about Blue Bloods, Ijust couldn't get into the series :(

I also love the cover of Drink, Slay, love! I thought of that one until I saw that her fangs are not showing. Would have been cooler if they were!
My Fang Covers

@ Snark: Glad to know I'm not alone!

@ Jennifer: Yup, it's still among my favourite cover! :)

Hi Zuleeza! This looks like a fun meme to do. Oh, vampire book aren't really my type but I've read a couple that I did enjoy like Drink, Slay, Love! I had lots of fun reading that one. And I agree, it was like a parody of Twilight. I've heard of Blue Bloods a lot of times before but wasn't really keen on picking it up because of the mixed reviews. The cover though is a gorgeous one. :)

@ Eunice: This is a fun meme to do! XD Haha. Actually I tend to join memes that don't have too many people participate in them. I mean, some of the memes have hundreds and hundreds participants and I thought what's the point of doing memes if you don't actually go to other people's sites and visit their memes too! ^_^

Don't you just love the Blue Bloods series covers!?

Thanks for joining in this week :)
Sugar & Snark

Yup! I really enjoy this meme. Thanks for hosting it.

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...