This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.
This week’s cover characteristic: Vampire Fangs
This week theme is a lot harder than the last time because I think I had enough with books about vampires. And a lot of vampire books also fall into adult or erotica genre (which I will never read). So here are my selections:
5. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Hands down, among the funniest book I ever read. This is like a subtle parody for Twilight.
4. Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Dice, and Red Dice (Thirst #1) by Christopher Pike
I've heard a lot of Christopher Pike but nah, I'm not that drawn to read his books yet.
3. Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
Reviews have been really mixed for this one and can I add that the series might be too damn long. So, yup. Still ain't going to read this series yet.
2. Untamed (House of Night #4) by P.C. Cast
I'm just glad I didn't buy the books from this series after I went fangirling over Twilight (which I'm not anymore. Haha!) I don't think the reviews are convincing enough.
1. Scent of a White Rose (The Rose Trilogy #1) by Tish Thawer
I never heard of this book/series before! But I really like that cover! Will I ever going to read this? Hmmm...like I said before, vampires are not my favourite supernatural creatures.