**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description


Order of the Dimensions


When Jane Kremowski first began her graduate studies in physics at Madison State University in Wisconsin, little did she know where her work would take her. Now, she is embroiled in a multitude of dimensions all leading to different outcomes. She and her colleagues therefore must act wisely in order to take and keep away the Order of Dimension from falling into the wrong hands for the sake of her loved ones.



Buy the book from:

Lulu / Amazon / and can also be ordered at your local Barnes & Noble.

Except:



Author Bio:

In terms of my biography, I am a statistical analyst at an academic medical center in Chicago and recently received my doctorate in biostatistics.  I also enjoy going to movies and concerts in my spare time. Also, more information can be found on my Facebook page: which is tagged by the teaser  "Who knows which dimension we live in at this moment."  and includes several excerpts.

1 comments:

Calculator Yes, we're dealing with a tablet as opposed to the two-tone, particularly when the efficiency of the product is doubtful. The great thing about CENTELUS is that you can only edit the beginning and end of a snippet, if you are not online.

My blog post; sex cams

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...