**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Isabella, the person Edward holds most dear. The lovers find themselves balanced precariously on the point of a knife-between desire and danger.Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.

Ermm, I don't know why but I feel the urge to explain why did I rate this book so high. This was technically the first Young Adult Paranormal book I've read way, way, way back loooooooooong time ago.

I was so...

...young...so innocent...

hence I remembered that I like it. I even finished the whole series.

So, I'll keep the rating because I remembered that I like the book but I couldn't remember what I liked about the book. So, I want to keep it that way.

So that I don't hate my past self.

But thanks to Stephenie Meyer, I developed my interest in this genre which leads me to find way, way, better books than what she had written. I owe her so much!
description

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Pffft. I don't there's anything to be ashamed about liking Twilight, you know :P I love Twilight (less the rest of the series), and I don't think it makes me less of a person or anything.
So don't feel the need to defend yourself, it's okay :]

Hahaha...thanks for your kind words, Nitzan. Somehow, I feel that this book is perfect for those who want to read YA for the first time. :) I found out many cases like me already.

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...