**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week’s cover characteristic: Forest/Woods
5. Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine 
It was definitely the cover which drew me in the first time I found out about Defiance. I gave it 4-stars but now I re-think about it, it wasn't that memorable. *Shrugs*
4. Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter
Not that I have any interest to read any books of this series but they have gorgeous cover, aren't they?

3. Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)  by Maggie Stiefvater
I still remember the moment I checked Shiver out of the library, I couldn't stop touching the cover! LOL
2. Touching the Surface  by Kimberly Sabatini 
I don't know what happened to this book. It should be out already but it is like nobody done anything to promote it?


1. Boundless (Unearthly, #3)  by Cynthia Hand 
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I must pre-order Boundless with this cover.

5 comments:

Heard about "Shiver" and I want to read it. From all the other books, the ones that caught my attention were "Boundless" and "Goddess Interrupted". On my to-read list :)
Peace,
LadyBug
http://english-written-portairt.blogspot.pt/

Defiance! Yes I like that one and completely forgot about it. There are just so many great forest covers! I also love the Unearthly series UK covers but left them off my life. I included Shiver, Touching the Surface, and The Goddess Test. All great covers!

Haha! Totally agree with you. Especially when the model is wearing the fancy dress! :)

I forgot about Defiance! Oh wow BoundLess has a beautiful cover :)

Sugar & Snark

Helloo mate great blog

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...