Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.
Today's Showcase Sunday is the most special yet for me because for the first time, I RECEIVED SIGNED NOT ONE BUT TWO PAPERBACKS!!!
1. (Signed) Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Aah...I think I drooled on them a bit. Colleen Hoover is among the most wonderful authors I had the pleasure to interact directly. If you are interested, you may check out my review of Slammed, here.
1. Spark (Elemental, #2)
ELEMENTAL! My favourite guilty pleasure series so far. I know I have to have this because there'll be a lot of Nick in it! (No, I don't care much about Gabriel).
1. Timeless (Transcend Time, #3) by Michelle Madow
I didn't rate the previous books quite high but I'm estatic for Timeless anyway! The series makes me feel like a fifteen years-old girl all over again! ^_^
2. Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1) by Fiona Paul
I've been eyeing this long enough and finally I have the chance to read it! Gorgeous cover, eh?
3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
What happened to the cover with the girl? I couldn't find it anywhere! I like that one better. :(
4. The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan
I've heard a lot of good things about the separate novella. So, that's a good start!
1. Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year #1) by Trisha Leigh
I lost count of how many dystopian books I have in my disposal
2. Her Sweetest Downfall (Forever Girl Journals, Ophelia) by Rebecca Hamilton
Rebecca Hamilton. I think I will remember her name forever (The Forever Girl, get it?) due to the controversy. But since it's free, I thought it doesn't hurt to see what kind of author she truly is.
3. The Charmer (Darklands #1) by Autumn Dawn
Blech. I wish the title font was managed better because that cover is just amazing!
What books did you get this week? Link me up!
And don't forget I'm still running two giveaways.