**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.

I'm officially in exams period. So things have been slow here on **Qwerty**. But I swear, I'm going to go for a reading rampage as soon as I'm finished with my final paper this Tuesday! I desperately need to clear out a huge chunk of my review piles before requesting all those tempting ARCs on NetGalley. I hope they'd still be there by that time. Heeeeee~

Library
Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin
What a journey! My job as one of the Crewel Street Team members is nearly over as we only have individual round left to go through. But I haven't actually read the book yet! 

Review Copies
I'm currently reading this! And it's AWESOME so far! Still looking for that 5-stars-worthy moment though.

inDIVISIBLE by Ryan Hunter 
I'm not sure how I feel about the stylized title but as it's a dystopia, I'm curious about this anyhow.

I actually finished with this already. Review will be up on Nov 13th.

Thanks a million to Tor Teen, Ryan Hunter and Cameron Jace.

What books did you get this week? Link me up!

8 comments:

I've been hearing so many great things about Renegade but I held off from requesting a copy! I can't wait to see what you think! Also the cover to Blood Apples is gorgeous! Hope your last exam goes okay then you can finally get back to reading full time! :)

Crewel, looks so good. I have a review copy of that and the cover is beautiful! I see your reading Regenade, I received this week as well. It looks really good, so I will be interested to see what you think! My favourite out your showcase is Blood Apples, that looks gorgeous book, and I've never heard of this series either. I'll stick it on my TBR pile! :-) Happy Reading!

Here's My Showcase Sunday

I've been seeing Renegade around a lot, I will wait for your review. And I love the cover for Blood Apples. Happy reading!

My SCS

Crewel is supposed to be a good read.. there has been mixed reviews, so that makes me curious :)

Hope you enjoy your reads and thanks for stopping by! :) xxx

Blood Apples looks really cool. Great books this week. Check out my Showcase Sunday

Blood Apples is such a pretty cover and I've been hearing good things about Renegade lately. Can't wait to see what you think. Glad to hear you get to start reading more again. School and work keep us all so busy and cut into our lovely reading time! Enjoy your reads Zuleeza. :)

Waaa you got CREWEL!!!!!And Renegrade! >.< Lucky!Here's mine: http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/11/showcase-sunday-12.html

Happy Sunday!

Thanks everyone for stopping by! I just finished my final paper today so I'm going to stalk your blog more regularly! And sorry for the late response. So glad to finally be able to read full time again! ^_^

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...