**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

Again, I'm late with my post. I'm so behind of my blogging frequency *sigh*. Anyway, here're my top five.

This week’s cover characteristic: Roses
5. You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

3. Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel #1-3) by Elizabeth Chandler
2. Meridian (Fenestra #1) by Amber Kizer 

1. The Tea Rose (The Tea Rose #1) by Jennifer Donnelly

Apparently, I'm very fascinated with roses with dark background LOL! Do you have your top five cover with roses on them?

3 comments:

Great covers! I forgot about Jennifer Donnelly's covers *smacking myself on the head*

Thanks, Aleksandra. I never have read Donnelly's books actually. It's good that I'm doing this meme. It makes me more aware of other books outside of YA genre.

Oooh The Tea Rose is pretty!

Sugar & Snark

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...