**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Because I'm in the mood for book-blogging, I have to do this now before I lose my motivation again. Heeee

Five Sweet-Baby-Penguins Books of 2012 
5. Pantomine by Laura Lam
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
2. Renegade by J.A. Souders
1. The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke

Five Burn-'Em-With-Fire Books of 2012
5. Die For Me by Amy Plum
4. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
3. Glitch by Heather Anatasiu
2. Fade by A.K. Morgen
1. Ever by Jessa Russo

Five Biggest Surprises of the Year (in a good way)
5. The Faerie Guardian by Rachel Morgan
4. Mary Mary Quite Contrary by Cameron Jace
3. The Star Dwellers by David Estes
2. The Curse Girl by Kate Avery Ellison
1. Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Five Biggest Letdown of the Year
5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
4. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
2. Onyx by Jenniffer L. Armentrout
1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton

Five 'I'm-Not-Sure-What-To-Make-Of-It' Books of 2012
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
2. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
1. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Five Get-Off-Of-My-Face Books of 2012
(Translation: I read it and it wasn't that good/I have no intention to read it so fangirls, STAHP!)
5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
4. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Check out my fellow book bloggers/vloggers' top picks
Hopefully I didn't miss anyone!

4 comments:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Assassin's Curse were both absolutely amazing!!!

Oh, Glitch, I really thought I'd love you. Oh, how you annoyed me so!

Sorry you didn't like Clockwork Angel. I ended up loving it which was surprising since I wasn't in love with her Mortal Instruments series. Dare I say that the sequel Clockwork Prince is so much better?

I actually ended up really enjoying the night Circus but it was definitely...different.

I've heard such mixed reviews on Under the Never Sky that I'm literally afraid to read it. I heard the guy says her period smells like flowers? WTF?!? hahahaha

And have you reviewed Stormdancer yet? I've also heard mixed reviews, but it looks so fascinating!!

Great picks and disses :D
Happy New Year!!

All the best ♥
Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!

Hi Mackenzie! Love your commentary. :) You weren't around much lately, I hope you get more time reading and book-blogging this year!

I don't think I'd read anything by Cassandra Clare anymore unless she decided to write something that doesn't have anything to do with Shadowhunter.

I'm not sure how to review Stormdancer as I made it up to page 12 only LOL!

Yeah What's Left of Me was a huge disapointment. Don't tell anyone but I only put it one my top ten because I had no other books and Oceana wanted that vlog done NOW. :)

Awesome post!

Haha. You two are made for each other LOL! Yea...2012 is not a good year for me and I noticed a lot of other book bloggers also share the same feeling. I don't think I can even come up with 10 Best Books of 2012.

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...