**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week’s cover characteristic: Blue Eyes
5. Shadows (Dark Touch #1) by Amy Meredith
4. The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa 

3. The Reckoning (The Taker Trilogy #2) by Alma Katsu
2. Born Of Illusion by Teri Brown 

1. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) and Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi

7 comments:

I loved The Iron Knight! I almost put Ash as well but then just didn't lol

I love The Reckoning's cover! the contrast is stunning! It just catches the eyes so well!
And I put The Iron Knight on my CC post as well! It's so pretty :]
I've got to say, as much as I love the Shatter Me cover, the two look too alike! It feels like a different edition of the same book, rather than different books :/ I like Unravel Me more, though. Loved the icy feeling!
(Wow, so many "!" in this post O_O)

The Reckoning's cover just commanded my attention. It's gorgeous! Great picks.

I had to put The Iron Knight because I'm totally head over heels for Ash.

Yea..now that I look at Shatter Me and Unravel Me cover, they do look like different editions of the same book. But I agree, the icy look is so cool!

The Reckoning's cover is amazing indeed. I totally pick it up if I saw it at bookstores. :)

I love The Iron Knight and Reckoning covers. So striking!

Oooh I love the Born Of Illusion cover!

Thanks for joining in last week :)

Sugar & Snark

@ Christa: Yup, I agree. The eyes are definitely the focus of those two covers.

@ Sugar & Snark: Me too! I'm looking forward to the release of that book.

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...