**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine . It's where we showcase all the books we can't wait to get our hands on!



This week's WoW pick is;


Transcend by Christine Fonseca
Expected publication: September 18th 2012 by Compass Press


"so powerful, so deep, and dark. It took me on an amazing journey into places most people fear to go...leaving me breathless."
~Heather McCorkle, Author of To Ride A Puca
"This Phantom of the Opera-inspired tale is hauntingly dark and achingly beautiful. A story of love, loss and obsession set against the decadent backdrop of historic New York that sucked me in and wouldn't let go, from the first page until long after I'd finished. Ien still haunts my dreams..."
~ Michelle McLean, Author of Treasured Lies (Entangled, 2012)

All seventeen-year-old composer Ien Montgomery desires is an escape from his family's rigid expectations for his life; someone to inspire his music. When he meets a beautiful violin-prodigy, Kiera McDougal, his life music takes on new life. With her, he imagines a future outside of his parents’ control. That is, until a horrible accident tears them apart.
Sent to die in a sanatorium, Ien’s obsession for Kiera grows unbearable. Tortured by thoughts he can’t escape and the truth of his monstrous disfigurement, he flees, desperate to exact revenge on the people that ruined his life – his parents. But, vengeance is empty. Betrayed by those closest to him, Ien discovers that the price for his happiness may be his sanity.
Set amidst the landscape of New York's Gilded Age, and inspired by Phantom of the Opera, TRANSCEND exposes the fine line between love and madness.

If there's anyone who could pull off a Phantom of the Opera retelling, it's Christine Fonseca hands down. Reading her books literally transports you to a world where anything but love didn't matter anymore.

And finally this book of hers received a wonderful cover!

September 18th, not that long anymore! :D


1 comments:

exited exited



my wow

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...